2 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
1-2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tsp honey
1 tsp grated ginger
1. Remove the skin from the sea bass fillet and tear it into smaller pieces.
2. Put the glass noodles into a bowl, cover them with boiling water and leave for 3-5 minutes, then strain.
3. Slice the avocado in half, remove the stone, then peel it, cut it into strips, drizzle with lemon juice and season with some pepper.
4. Prepare the dressing. Put the Teriyaki sauce into a bowl, add the sesame oil, rice vinegar, honey, ginger and chilli, and mix everything together.
5. Put the prepared noodles into a bowl, add some dressing, stir and add the pieces of smoked sea bass, sliced radishes, julienned courgettes, the prepared avocado, sliced spring onion and chopped radicchio. Pour the dressing over everything and serve.